Let us know about verb.
Verb : Action, state or possession
: Three forms : Present Tense, Past Tense and Past Participle
- Verb is a word or a group of words.
- It refers to action, state or possession.
- I came to school. (action)
- He plays well. (action)
- She sings well. (action)
- They always speak the truth. (action)
- I am a good student. (state)
We are good friends. (state)
- He is the leader of our class . (state)
- I have a pen. (possession)
- He has five books. (possession)
- They have a house. (possession)
- Each verb has three forms.
- They are present tense form : come, go, write
past tense form : came, went, wrote
past participle form : come, gone, written
Don’t practise like this : come – came – come
write- wrote –written
Practise like this: come : present tense form
came : past tense form
come : past participle form
- go – present tense form
went – past tense form
gone – past participle form
- play – present tense form
played – past tense form
played – past participle form
- write – present tense form
wrote – past tense form
written – past participle form